Here are links to RVing bloggers who have shared their own mobile internet setups:
- WheelingIt - Nina & Paul travel the country in a motorhome doing lots of boondocking and volunteer workamping, as well as running their blogs, investing and doing some freelance writing & photography. This is what keeps them online.
- Ditching Suburbia - Michael Boyink shares how he keeps online for his web development business, and well as his family of four.
- Road Less Traveled - Authors and full timers Emily & Mark Fagan share their mobile internet setup that is based around a Verizon data plan and no cell phones!
- RVLove - Two remote workers share their internet setup that keeps them connected as they explore the country.
- Living Learning Mobile - Lucie & Craig travel in their 1982 Wanderlodge, both working remotely online. Craig has a 30+ year career in IT, and Lucie teaches online for a University.
- Outside our Bubble - The arsenal of two high-tech geeks who work online.
- Insterstellar Orchard - Becky takes short term jobs across the country, and has been able to get by on just public WiFi.
- RV Outlawz - Full-time RVing, these two have remote work corporate jobs that require a lot of connectivity.
- The Snowmads - Kristin & Jason work for Automatic (the folks behind WordPress) while they roam the country in their small RV.
- Gone with the Wynns – Nikki & Jason have been on the road since 2010, and primarily use cellular data for their mobile internet.
- Geeks on Tour – Chris & Jim have been on the road since 2003, and teach computer training both in person and remotely. They rely on their grandfathered unlimited Verizon plan.
- Technomadia - The personal setup of Chris & Cherie - on the road since 2006 working remotely as software developers and advisors. (And hosts of this site).
- Jack Mayer - On the road for over a decade, and working in the software industry. Has vast experience in installing RV Park WiFi setups too. (He's a co-host here at RVMobileInternet.com)
Have an article about your mobile internet solution at you’d like to share? Send us a note with it at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!