- Model Number: Franklin MHS900L
- # of Connected Devices: 8 via Wi-Fi
- Control Panel and Default Password:
Control Panel: http://my.jetpack or http://192.168.1.1
Default Password: Displayed on the external display
- USB Tethering Support: None
- Supported Networks and Bands: Verizon LTE Bands: 4, 13
4G/3G/2G: No fallback - LTE only!
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: No
- MIMO Support: 2x2 internal only
- LTE Performance Category: Category 3
(Max Theoretical Speed: 100Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: microUSB
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz only
- Claimed Battery Life: 10 hours
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: No
- Battery Part #: 342123180
- Replacement Purchase
- Dimensions: 2.34'' x 3.46'' x 0.57'' (2.79oz)
- SIM Card Type: Nano
- Retail Price: $40 - $150
Review & Testing Status
We purchased a unit at Best Buy as a prepaid unit for $49.99 for testing against more capable devices. The device works but most RVers and boaters would be better served with a more advanced hotspot.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile hotspots on the market - here are our featured options:
Our members have access to our full impressions below.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.