The Ellipsis Jetpack MHS900L was released in April 2017 and is an update to the Ellipsis Jetpack MHS800L. The 900L is currently in Verizon's lineup as the carrier's most basic mobile hotspot. It is often available with their prepaid plans.
- Model Number: Franklin MHS900L
- # of Connected Devices: 8 via Wi-Fi
- Control Panel and Default Password:
Control Panel: http://my.jetpack or http://192.168.1.1
Default Password: Displayed on the external display
- USB Tethering Support: ?
- Supported Networks and Bands: Verizon LTE Bands: 4, 13
4G/3G/2G: No fallback - LTE only!
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: No
- MIMO Support: 2x2 internal only
- LTE Performance Category: Category 3
(Max Theoretical Speed: 100Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: microUSB
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz only
- Claimed Battery Life: 10 hours
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: No
- Battery Part #: 342123180
- Replacement Purchase
- Dimensions: 2.34'' x 3.46'' x 0.57'' (2.79oz)
- SIM Card Type: Nano
- Retail Price: $40 - $150
Review & Testing Status
We purchased a unit at Best Buy as a prepaid unit for $49.99 for testing against the more capable devices. The device works but most RVers and boaters would be better-served with a more advanced hotspot.
Our members have access to our full impressions below.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.