The Netstick USB Modem is designed and labeled for use on the Sprint network.
This USB modem is a 'plug and play' solution for those looking for Sprint based cellular internet connections for a single device (i.e. laptop or supported router).
- Model Number:
- # of Connected Devices: 1
- Control Panel and Default Password:
- Control Panel:
- Default Admin Password:
- USB Tethering Support: Yes
- Supported Networks and Bands:
4G/LTE: 25, 26, 41
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: None
- MIMO Support: Internal 2x2 Mimo
- LTE Performance Category: Category 4
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: None
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: None
- Battery: None
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 1.6" x 0.63" / 1.76 oz
- SIM Card Type: Unknown
- Retail Price: $180.00
News, Videos, & Status
We are not currently testing this unit.
This device is best for those who need to connect a single device, primarily a laptop - or those using a router that can utilize an attached USB modem.
- Sprint LTE and T-Mobile 3G Networks Officially Shutdown Posted on: July 6, 2022
- Sprint Based Reseller Plans Now Shipping with T-Mobile SIMs - Including FMCA TechConnect+, Calyx Institute, Other Non-Profits Posted on: November 29, 2021
- T-Mobile Adds Paramount+ Streaming Service to Some Postpaid Plans for Free for One Year - Sprint Plans Eligible Too! Posted on: November 5, 2021
- T-Mobile Adds Apple TV+ Benefit for Magenta and Magenta MAX Customers Posted on: August 24, 2021
- FCC Publishes New Cellular Carrier LTE Coverage Map Posted on: August 10, 2021
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Links Provided for Convenience
We do not sell any gear or equipment. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. Unless otherwise disclosed, only Amazon links are affiliate links (see our disclaimer). We request vendors give our members bigger discounts instead of giving us affiliate kickbacks.
Member Discounts - Learn & Save!
Our MIAs get special discounts from these vendors. Members please check for discount codes before ordering. Some vendors offer up to 10% off - you could save more than the cost of your membership on major purchases.
Mobile hotspot devices are small, self-contained units that receive a cellular data signal and transform it into an internet connection. They are a cellular modem and router combined. Most can create their own personal Wi-Fi network.
They are typically designed with a specific cellular carrier in mind and require a suitable cellular data plan of their own to operate. You might see them called Jetpacks (Verizon's term for them) or MiFi (Inseego's name for them).
Here's a quick video going over the features of a hotspot, and what makes one better than another:
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.