Selectel plans offer unlimited voice, text, and capped buckets of high-speed data, with 2G speed data available after high-speed data has been used.
Currently Available Plans:
- 8GB for $40/month
- 10GB for $50/month
- 40GB for $60/month
- Carrier Networks Used: Verizon
- Carrier Relationship: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Smartphone
- Device Types Permitted: Phones
- Unlimited: Yes, but with high speed data caps
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes, all data can be used as mobile hotspot data
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: Always prioritized behind postpaid plan customers
- Video Streaming Resolution: 1080p
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but they do sell devices.
- Plan Period: 30 days
- International Roaming: None
- Domestic Roaming: Yes for voice. Unknown for data.
- Data Roll Over: No
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: Not specified
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.