Reach supports service on most current iPhones and Androids - but not all. Be sure to check device compatibility as part of your search process.
Reach only bills you for the data you use - even if you sign up for a plan that offers more data than you are able to consume, Reach will automatically move your bill down to the plan that most closely matches the data you used in a month.
Currently Available Plans
- 3GB - $30
- 8GB - $45
- 12GB - $55
- Unlimited (20GB high speed) - $65
- Carrier Networks Used: Verizon
- Carrier Relationship: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Phone
- Device Types Permitted: Smartphones
- Unlimited: Yes, but only 20GB at high speed
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: Data is slowed to 2G after 20GB on the unlimited plan
- Network Management: Always
- Video Streaming Resolution: 1080p
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No
- Plan Period: Month
- International Roaming: Yes, for an additional fee
- Domestic Roaming: None
- Data Roll Over: No
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: 6
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
News, Videos & Status
- Reach Mobile, a Verizon MVNO, Updates Plans Posted on: October 15, 2020
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.