Currently Available Plans:
- Unlimited/30GB - $55/month
- 20GB - $45/month
- 10GB - $35/month
- 6GB, 4GB, and 2GB plans also available for $20-30/month
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Phone
- Device Types Permitted: Phone or tablet
- Unlimited: Yes, but high speed use capped at 30GB
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: After data bucket is tapped, speeds slowed to 128kbps
- Network Management: None
- Video Streaming Resolution: 1080p
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but can purchase a device
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: None
- Domestic Roaming: No - native map only.
- Data Roll Over: None
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: 4
- Extras: None
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.