Currently Available Plans:
- Unlimited/30GB - $55/month
- 20GB - $45/month
- 10GB - $35/month
- 6GB, 4GB, and 2GB plans also available for $20-30/month
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Phone
- Device Types Permitted: Phone or tablet
- Unlimited: Yes, but high speed use capped at 30GB
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: After data bucket is tapped, speeds slowed to 128kbps
- Network Management: None
- Video Streaming Resolution: 1080p
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but can purchase a device
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: None
- Domestic Roaming: No - native map only.
- Data Roll Over: None
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: 4
- Extras: None
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.