- Model: LINKZONE 2
- # of Connected Devices: Up to 16
- Control Panel and Default Password:
- Control Panel: http://mobile.hotspot/ or http://192.168.0.1/
- Default Password: "admin"
- USB Tethering Support: Supported, 1x USB-C port
- Networks supported:
- 4G/LTE: 2, 4, 5, 12, 25, 26, 41, 66, 71
- 3G: UMTS 1, 2, 4, 5
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: No
- MIMO Support: 2x2 internal only
- LTE Performance Category: Category 4
(Max Theoretical Speed: 150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: USB-A port to charge other devices
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n/ac - Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Battery: 4400 mAh
- Claimed Battery Life: Up to 24 hours on LTE, 75 hours standby
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: Yes
- Battery Part #:
- Battery Purchase:
- Dimensions: 4.13 x 0.75 x 2.6 inches
- SIM Card Type: Nano
- Retail Price: $90
News, Videos, & Status
We are not currently testing this hotspot device.
- New Alcatel LINKZONE 2 Hotspot Available for T-Mobile Posted on: June 1, 2020
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile hotspots on the market - here are our featured options:
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Purchasing Links Provided as a Courtesy
The guides below have been hand-picked to help further your education about selecting mobile hotspots and best utilizing them in your mobile internet setup.