NET10 is a Tracfone based brand offering service on the Verizon network.
NET10 offers phone plans and data only plans.
Their phone plans have not historically included the ability to hotspot data or tether. Mobile hotspotting and tethering is noted to be prohibited unless specifically listed as being allowed on a plan. None of NET10's phone plans currently note mobile hotspot use being permitted.
NET10's data only plans offer small data buckets up to 10GB, expiring after 60days.
This gear center focuses on NET10 data only plans, as they permit sharing of data.
Currently Available Plans:
- 1GB for $10 for 30days
- 2GB for $20 for 30days
- 2.5GB for $30 for 30days
- 10GB for $50 for 60days
- Data top-ups for $10/GB
- Carrier Networks Used: Verizon
- Carrier Relationship: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Phone, Data only
- Device Types Permitted: Phones, Hotspot devices
- Unlimited: Yes
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Only on data only plans
- Throttling: Full speed up to plan limit
- Network Management: Always
- Video Streaming Resolution: Not specified
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but offered
- Plan Period: 30 or 60 days
- International Roaming: None
- Domestic Roaming: Not guaranteed, but permitted up to 50% usage.
- Data Roll Over: Not on plan data - but top-up data, if purchased, does roll-over
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: 1
- Extras: Plan is activated and terminated via the Yahoo app. Yahoo! Pro Email is included with the plan - with up to 1k GB of storage.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other featured cellular data plans ideal for RVers and Crusiers - here's some other options to consider:
Related News and Videos
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.