As with all third-party resellers on these no-contract plans, consider the carrier and service could be changed or terminated with little notice.
Net Buddy is only "open" for orders for a few hours each week - at all other times, plans will show "out of stock" on the website and can't be ordered.
Currently Available Plans
- AT&T Plan - $65/month (as of September 2020, they are not currently activating plans on AT&T)
- Verizon Plan - $79.99/month
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T, Verizon
- Carrier Relationship: Reseller
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Hotspots, routers, tablets
- Unlimited: Yes
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes - all
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: None
- Video Streaming Resolution: 1080p
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but can purchase a device
- Plan Period: Monthly
- International Roaming: None
- Domestic Roaming: None
- Data Roll Over: No
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account:
- Extras: None
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Out of Stock: Net Buddy shows "out of stock" for their plans except during specific days and times each week. Check the Net Buddy website to see when service can be ordered.
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.