The Magnadyne MobileVision WiFi booster kit (MV100) uses a booster on the roof (MV2400) to pick up a host WiFi signal, then passes the signal wirelessly or via Ethernet cable to an internal router (MV2458) that is included in the kit. If a Wi-Fi connection is not available, the MV100 can be connected to a hot spotted LTE device as the host signal.
The system is designed to run on 12V power, and the system's interface has been optimized for smart phone, tablet or computer use.
Specifications - MobileVision MV100
- Base Technology: MobileVision
- Wi-Fi Router: Yes (MV2458)
- Cellular Tethering via USB: No
- Integrated Cellular Modem: Router supports cellular input; antenna does not boost cellular
- Special Features: Wired or wireless installation options
- Power Source: 12V
- Dimensions: ?
- Outdoor Rated: Yes (Antenna only)
- Retail Price: $300
Review & Testing Status
We do not currently have a kit in for review.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
Related News Center Articles
- Magnadyne Releases LTE Upgrade to RV-Link Posted on: May 21, 2020
- Looking Ahead: Will 2019 Be The Year of the Smart & Connected RV? Posted on: October 3, 2018