The Mobile Vision WiFi booster kit (MV100) uses a booster on the roof (MV2400) to pick up a host WiFi signal, then passes the signal wirelessly or via Ethernet cable to an internal router (MV2458) that is included in the kit. If a Wi-Fi connection is not available, the MV100 can be connected to a hot spotted LTE device as the host signal.
The system is designed to run on 12V power, and the system's interface has been optimized for smart phone, tablet or computer use.
Specifications - MobileVision MV100
- Base Technology: Mobile Vision
- Wi-Fi Router: Yes (MV2458)
- Outdoor (Antenna - MV2400) 2.4GHz Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Indoor (Router) 2.4GHz Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Indoor (Router) 5GHz Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac/a/n
- Wi-Fi as WAN: Yes
- Cellular Tethering via USB: No
- Integrated Cellular Modem: Router supports cellular input; antenna does not boost cellular
- Special Features: Wired or wireless installation options
- Power Source: 12V
- Dimensions: ?
- Outdoor Rated: Yes (Antenna only)
- Retail Price: $300
Review & Testing Status
We do not currently have a kit in for review.
The Rest of this Review is:
Member Only Content
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Related News Center Articles
A WiFi booster / router kit that runs on 12V.