Mint Mobile sells plans in 3, 6, or 12 month increments, with your chosen high-speed data allotment refilling at the end of each month.
For Our Comparative Pricing Grid:
Guide to Cellular Data Plan Pricing
We are not currently testing a Mint Mobile plan.
Policies & Perks:
- Carrier Networks Used: T-Mobile
- Carrier Relation: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Phone
- Device Types Permitted: No specifically 'blocked' devices
- Device Purchase Required: No. Can purchase a device, or have them ship you a SIM.
- Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: Throttled after high-speed data bucket is used
- Network Management: Always subject to, and on device data is prioritized over hotspot data
- International Roaming: International data is available but per-megabyte fees apply.
- Domestic Roaming: No
- Plan Period: 3 month, 6 month, 12 month
- Data Roll Over: No. Can purchase data top ups for $10/1GB or $20/3GB if you run out of data.
- Overage Charges: No
- Streaming: No special services packaged, all streams are at full speed.
- Unlimited: No
- Lines permitted per account: 4
- Additional Fees: State taxes, a regulatory recovery fee, and shipping and handling are added after base plan costs.
We are thrilled & honored to be primarily member & reader funded - allowing us to present unbiased content. The in-depth review section of this product listing is part of the premium membership benefits of joining. Members can also leave their own reviews on products.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the in-depth review for this product and/or leave your own review. If you've not joined yet, learn more about membership at:
Mint Mobile Ratings
Mint Mobile offers multi-month prepaid plans with tethering capabilities on the T-Mobile network.