Millenicom is a reseller of unlimited plans on the T-Mobile and AT&T networks.
Millenicom has been around for a long time, and their plans have evolved over the years.
Currently Available Plans:
- Ultimate Plan - $70 (T-Mobile)
- True Blue Plan - $89.99 (AT&T)
These plans are similar to other similar T-Mobile and AT&T based rental/vendor plans listed in our Guide to Unlimited Data Options.
Millenicom has a relationship with WiFiRanger.
- Carrier Networks Used: T-Mobile, AT&T
- Carrier Relationship: Reseller
- Plan Types Available: Smartphone, Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Non-T-Mobile branded Hotspots, Routers, Phones, Tablets
- Unlimited: Yes
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes
- Throttling: None
- Network Management: 50GB
- Streaming: Not specified
- 5G Access: No
- Device Purchase Required: No, but can purchase a device
- Plan Period: Month
- International Roaming: AT&T plan offers some use in Canada, T-Mobile does not
- Domestic Roaming: Limited
- Data Roll Over: None
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: Unspecified
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos
- WiFiRanger Announces Low-Cost MicroLTE Pack: Roof-Mounted Cellular & Wi-Fi Posted on: January 3, 2018
- WiFiRanger Introduces Cellular-Integrated SkyPro LTE (and Millenicom Partnership) Posted on: April 5, 2017
- Millenicom Update: Discounted T-Mobile Powered Plans Now Official Posted on: July 14, 2016
- Millenicom is Back - With New T-Mobile Powered Plans Posted on: May 5, 2016
- New Millenilynx NeverDrop Unlimited Data Plan from OmniCom [April Fools] Posted on: April 1, 2016
- Millenicom Reborn? - Unlimited Verizon Data Plans for $47.75/month from OmniLynx Wireless (HSVWiFi.com) Posted on: September 3, 2015
- Former Millenicom Customers: Check Your Verizon Bill for 'Tech Coach' Charge Posted on: February 10, 2015
- Continuing Millenicom to Verizon Transition Issues Posted on: January 9, 2015
- 2014 RV Mobile Internet Year in Review Posted on: December 29, 2014
- Millenicom - What Does Tomorrow Look Like? Posted on: December 16, 2014
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content
We are honored to be able to present the above overview for free without 3rd party advertising or sponsorships. We are not paid by the manufacturer of this product to provide this listing or review, and nor are we selling this equipment or plan (purchasing links are provided below as a courtesy and some may be affiliates).
Our members have funded this resource center and any extensive hands on time
we have spent with the product to review it.
The in-depth portions of this review are made available to them which might contain: hands on testing notes, field testing data, user interface tour, product analysis, comparison to alternatives, setup tips, video tutorial, insider tips, vendor discounts and fellow member experiences.
If you're a member, please log in to continue with this review.
If you're not a member.. please consider joining us!
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.