The WiFi On-the-Go was designed and engineered for the mobile lifestyle.
WiFi On-The-Go incorporates a weatherproof, low profile external cellular antenna array for increasing cellular signal range. This unit mates with SMA RG-174 coaxial cable, or has an option for a bulkhead SMA female connector. The external antenna can be permanently or temporarily mounted.
The WiFi On-The-Go transfers a cellular signal to create a local area network (LAN) WiFi signal. The unit incorporates two 2.4 GHz WiFi antennas to provide LAN coverage at a longer range throughout your rig and the surrounding area.
WiFi On-the-Go is currently compatible with 4G LTE Bands 2, 4 and 12 (AT&T and T-Mobile). You must purchase a separate data package through either T-Mobile or AT&T - Lippert does not sell data packages.
Here's whats included when you purchase a WiFi On-the-Go Kit:
- Externally mountable 4G cell antenna array (1)
- Portable 4G cell antennas (2)
- 2.4GHz WiFi antennas (2)
- 120V AC power supply (1)
- LCI WiFi On-the-Go router (1)
- 10’ 4G cell antenna cables (2)
- Wired 12V DC/DC power supply (1)
- #8 hex/slotted head mounting screws (6)
- LAN Cellular to Wi-Fi Router:
- External Mount Cellular Antennas:
- Ethernet Ports: 5
- 4 LAN
- 1 WAN
- SIM Type: Nano
- Power Source: 12V DC/DC or 120V AC/DC adapter
- Dimensions: 5 x 12.4 x 13 inches
- Retail Price: $308
Review & Testing Status
We do not have a unit in for testing at this time.
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other popular mobile routers on the market we are tracking - here are our featured options:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
Related News Center Articles
- Looking Ahead: Will 2019 Be The Year of the Smart & Connected RV? Posted on: October 3, 2018