With dual-band Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, the AirLink MP70 also offers up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, and up to 1.3 Gbps over 802.11ac Wi-Fi (with 3x3 MIMO - WiFi model only) and Gigabit 4-port Ethernet. The AirLink MP70 can host up to 128 simultaneous Wi-Fi clients.
- Wi-Fi Router: Yes
- Cellular Tethering via USB: 1x USB Port
- Integrated Cellular Modem: Yes
- Carriers: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile USA
- LTE Bands: 2100(B1), 1900(B2), 1800(B3), AWS(B4), 850(B5), 2600(B7), 900(B8), 700(B12), 700(B13), 800(B20), 1900(B25), 850(B26), 700(B29), TDD B41
- WCDMA: 2100(B1), 1900(B2), 1800(B3), AWS(B4), 850(B5), 900(B8)
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: Yes
- LTE Performance Category: Cat 6
- Cellular Antennas: SMA
- SIM Slots: Dual SIM Functionality (2FF SIM)
- Ethernet Ports: Yes
- Special Features:
- Power Source:
- Dimensions: 7.5in x 1.75 in x 4.1 in
- Outdoor Rated: No
- Retail Price: $899.99
Testing Status: We do not currently have this model in for testing.
A Full Review of this Product is Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to the in-depth unbiased review of this product based on our extensive hands-on time and testing.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.