This device or plan has been discontinued or we consider it obsolete. While current owners of this device or plan may continue to find performance to be adequate for the foreseeable tech-future, we do not recommend upgrading to or purchasing it.
The Millenicom Airesy mobile hotspot device is designed for use with Millenicom T-Mobile-based data plans.
Millenicom has offered the Airesy, and teased an 'Airesy II' at one point.
Airesy II Specifications
- Model #: Airesy II
- # of Connected Devices: 57
- Control Panel and Default Password:
- USB Tethering Support:
- Supported Networks and Bands::
LTE Bands: 2, 4, 5, 12 and 17
- LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation:
- MIMO Support:
- LTE Performance Category:
- Cellular Antenna Ports: None
- Other Ports: USB and Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz Only
- Claimed Battery Life: 12 hours
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: Unknown
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.61" x 0.88" / 7 oz
- SIM Card Type:
- Retail Price: $199.99
Airesy I Specifications (Obsolete)
- # of Supported Devices: 32
- Cellular Networks Supported:
LTE/4G: 2, 4, 5, 12, 17
- LTE Performance Category: Cat 4 (Max Theoretical Speeds: 150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up)
We tested the now-obsolete Airesy I in our 1st Quarter 2018 testing round which members can access here: Cellular Signal & Embedded Router Field Testing – IBR900 | MAX-BR1 | Drive Sleek | MIMO Antennas (1st Quarter 2018)
We have a Airsey II in for testing and will get our review updated.
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.