Infinite High Speed - originally known as 4G Antenna Shop (4GAS) - is a small company with offices in Northwest Florida, South Florida, Las Vegas and Chicago that provides cellular service to targeted to businesses in rural areas who can't get cable or DSL services.
In July 2019, their service was rebranded from 4G Antenna Shop (4GAS) to "Infinite High Speed."
Infinite High Speed plans have historically changed frequently based on availability, using a variety of providers. Currently they are offering plans on AT&T and T-Mobile, and Verizon.
While they don't specifically state which plans are on which network, they do indicate whether plans are on Coverage Map A, B, or C. We believe that Map A is Verizon, Map B is AT&T, and Map C is T-Mobile.
Currently Available Plans:
- Advantage 400 (400GB high speed) - $299/month (Map B/AT&T)
- Advantage 300 (300GB high speed) - $249/month (Map B/AT&T)
- Advantage 200 (200GB high speed) - $199/month (Map B/AT&T)
- Advantage 200 (100GB high speed) - $149/month (Map B/AT&T)
- Advantage 50 (50GB high speed) - $99/month (Map A/Verizon)
- Advantage 250 SIP (250GB high speed + static IP address) - $129/month (Map A/Verizon)
- Advantage 50 SIP (50GB high speed + static IP address) - $129/month (Map C/T-Mobile)
Infinite High Speed also sells modems paired with their plans. Historically, they recommended that you purchase their modem (model changes semi-frequently), but allow you to bring your own (BYOD). Customer support is not provided for BYOD.
All billing is made automatically to the credit card on file monthly until the plan is canceled. The price you sign up at is locked in usually for a specified amount of time. If you suspend or cancel, you would need to sign back up at the then-current rates if you wanted to resume service.
- Carrier Networks Used: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon
- Carrier Relationship: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: Any data only
- Unlimited: No
- High Speed Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes - all data
- Throttling: Yes. After high speed cap, you get another bucket of slower data
- Network Management: Always
- Video Streaming Resolution: Plan dependent
- Advantage 400 - 1080p
- Advantage 300 - 4320p
- Advantage 200 - 2160p
- Advantage 100 - 1080p
- Advantage 50 - 720p
- Advantage 250 SIP - 2160p
- Advantage 50 SIP - 720p
- 5G Access: Yes, with a 5G compatible device and in an area where 5G service is available
- Device Purchase Required: No
- Plan Period: Month to month
- International Roaming: Unknown
- Domestic Roaming: Unknown
- Data Roll Over: No
- Overage Charges: None
- Lines permitted per account: As many as you desire
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
Some of our TOP PICK Cellular Data Plans to also consider:
Related News & Videos
- 4G Antenna Shop Updates Branding to Infinite High Speed and Refreshes T-Mobile Based Plans Posted on: July 11, 2019
- 4G Antenna Shop Offers Unlimited Data Plan on AT&T's Network Starting at $60/mo Posted on: July 20, 2016
This Review Contains Additional Member Exclusive Content!
We are Honored to be Member Funded! No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links)
Our members fund our in-depth independent reviews.
This entry may contain additional member exclusive content such as testing notes, field testing data, user interface tours, comparisons to alternatives, analysis, tips, videos and discounts.
Members also get interactive guidance, alerts, classroom and more.
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.