In July 2019, their service was rebranded to "Infinite High Speed."
4GAS plans historically changed frequently based on availability using a variety of providers. Their current offerings are all unlimited plans using the T-Mobile network. Previous offers used AT&T/Cricket and sometimes Verizon.
4GAS also sells modems paired with their plans. Historically, they recommended that you purchase their modem (model changes semi-frequently), but allowed you to bring your own. With their most recent offers under the "Infinite High Speed" brand, they require that customers purchase and use their modem.
Due to their back-end agreements for offering the service, these plans technically are not available to the public and are only available to businesses. You will need to submit some proof of business when applying for services, such as a business license or a copy of a federal EIN application.
All billing is made automatically to the credit card on file monthly until the plan is canceled. The price you sign up at is locked in usually for a specified amount of time. If you suspend or cancel, you would need to sign back up at the then-current rates if you wanted to resume service.
4GAS considers their unlimited plans to be 'truly unlimited', but they also warn that if you use more than 200GB of data, your account will be terminated immediately:
Is your service really unlimited?
For normal internet usage, YES! No more data caps! No more overages! All our plans include unlimited data for normal internet usage like streaming music and movies and gaming etc. Illegal activities would include data abuse and suspicious usage. Data abusers are those who purposefully push limits or conduct known illegal activity like torrenting etc. If you burn through 200GB or more in one month, that is not normal internet usage for our program. Basically, we'll know, and your account will be terminated immediately.
For Our Comparative Pricing Grid:
Guide to Cellular Data Plan Pricing
Policies & Perks
- Carrier Networks Used: T-Mobile
- Carrier Relation: MVNO
- Plan Types Available: Data Only
- Device Types Permitted: 4GAS-provided cellular modem
- Device Purchase Required: Yes
- Mobile Hotspot Use: Yes - all data
- Throttling: Some plans are hard throttled, others are not
- Network Management: Depends on the plan
- International Roaming: Uknown
- Domestic Roaming: Unknown - likely limited to T-Mobile native towers only.
- Plan Period: Month to month
- Data Roll Over: No
- Overage Charges: None
- Streaming: Some plans have video throttles
- Unlimited: Yes - although they do place limits on their unlimited plans
- Lines permitted per account: As many as you desire
- Other Features: Static IP address
We are not currently, nor have we tested, a 4G Antenna Shop plan.
- 4G Antenna Shop Updates Branding to Infinite High Speed and Refreshes T-Mobile Based Plans Posted on: July 11, 2019
- 4G Antenna Shop Offers Unlimited Data Plan on AT&T's Network Starting at $60/mo Posted on: July 20, 2016
Potential Alternatives to Consider:
For other featured cellular data plans ideal for RVers and Crusiers - here's some other options to consider:
More Information Available to our Members
In thanks for funding this resource center our members have access to any further notes, analysis, insider info, member experiences and/or our full in-depth review of this product or offering.
If you're a member, please log in above to read the review.
Selecting the right cellular data plan for your mobile internet needs is only one part of the equation. Here's some further guides on understanding the selection process as well as the additional gear you might need.